Forum latest

How to make composite images
General
Written by Danrok   
Saturday, 14 April 2007 04:54

{multithumb}

Composite photo.
From TrustedReviews:

If you saw my review of the Samsung GX-10, you may be wondering how I created the multi-exposure picture of the kite flier that I included in the sample shots. It was actually fairly easy, only requiring Adobe Photoshop, a bit of patience and a camera with a fairly fast continuous shooting mode. It’s possible to create exactly the same type of image in a number of different photo editing programs, including Adobe Photoshop Elements, GIMP, Corel Paint Shop Pro and Ulead PhotoImpact.

While the GX-10 is a powerful digital SLR and shoots at three frames a second, there are a number of less expensive compact cameras that can shoot nearly as quickly. Cameras such as the Canon S3 IS and Ricoh R6 can manage speeds of around two frames a second, as can a number of others. However you only need a fast frame rate if you’re shooting a relatively fast-moving subject. Many digital compact cameras can manage at least one frame a second, which is fast enough for slower-moving subjects such as a person walking.

The tutorial continues here.

Discuss in the fourms.

See also

None found.

Hardware | Windows | Linux | Security | Mobile Devices | Gaming
Tech Business | Editorial | General News | folding@home

Forum | Download Files

Copyright ©2001 - 2012, AOA Forums.  All rights reserved.

Alliance of Overclocking Arts

Links monetized by VigLink

Don't Click Here Don't Click Here Either