Forum latest

Toshiba A100/R00 – Windows Vista Edition
General
Written by Samuknow   
Tuesday, 07 August 2007 06:16

Written by Rondog

Recently I have purchased yet another laptop for work use. I needed the biggest and the best, and when layed down the dosh, the only choice was the Toshiba A100/R00. Carrying a hefty tag of $2899 my hip pocket felt it.

The Toshiba A100 comes in two flavours, Windows XP and Windows Vista giving users the option to install whichever they want and not having the issue of worrying about driver support.

The R00 is the top spec of the Vista version. Featuring 2 GB of RAM, 160GB HDD, an Intel Core2Duo 2.16 GHz CPU with a 256mb nVidia 7600GT thrown into the mix. It makes for an excellent all rounder and decent gaming machine. For what I use this machine for its quite possible over kill.

- Storing my 45gb music collection on the go for when I’m at work
- Storing numerous image files including things like all versions of Vista, XP, Office 2000, 2003 and 2007. You never know when your going to need them going ‘onsite into the unknown’
- Quicken accounting software so I can track stock and write invoices for customers on the stop and print them on site and not have to mail them out

Click image for larger version  Name:	TOSHIBA A100-528.JPG Views:	2 Size:	22.4 KB ID:	20757

Read the rest of the review in the forums.

Don't Click Here Don't Click Here Either