Forum latest

iPod sets man on fire
General
Written by Danrok   
Monday, 08 October 2007 11:26

"Freaked out" by trouser fire

A airport worker in America says he was "freaked out", when his trousers were set on fire, by an Apple iPod he had in his pocket.

"I am still kind of freaked out that after only a year and a half my iPod caught fire in my pocket," Danny Williams told WSBTV.

He could have easily been mistaken for a terrorist, by airport security, and shot. Apparently, the family jewels remain unscathed.

[More...]     [Comments...]

 

Hardware | Windows | Linux | Security | Mobile Devices | Gaming
Tech Business | Editorial | General News | folding@home

Forum | Download Files

Copyright ©2001 - 2012, AOA Forums.  All rights reserved.

Alliance of Overclocking Arts

Links monetized by VigLink

Don't Click Here Don't Click Here Either