Forum latest

ASUS Rampage Formula Review
General
Written by Danrok   
Wednesday, 11 June 2008 12:35

From OC Club:

Whenever a new motherboard arrives on the market, the first thing I always look for is if it's made for my style - my style is extreme overclocking, and I live off of it. I always ensure that every component I own is pushed to its limit. The motherboard plays a huge role in overclocking, because it can prevent you from getting the maximum overclock of your processor, memory, and video card, and unfortunately, the number of motherboards that have prevented me from reaching my overclocking goals is quite high. Naturally, I'm always looking for that perfect board.

Today we're going to have a look at the new ASUS Rampage Formula. This motherboard features the all new Intel X48 chipset, and claims to be easy to overclock. I've always been impressed with the ASUS motherboards that I have owned, because they all came with a plethora of accessories, as well as an abundance of extremely useful features. Will this board live up to my high expectations? Can it be the best motherboard for overclocking that I've tested thus far? Let's dig in and answer all of these questions, among many others!

[More...]        [Comments...]

Don't Click Here Don't Click Here Either