Forum latest

Prey, NarkotikBuzz shows us the new release at a glance!
General
Written by Daniel   
Tuesday, 11 July 2006 12:36
I just got this game a few hours ago, and i thought i would share some early impressions on the game with you. First off, i bought the Limited Edition, which comes in a very cool metal case with an "Art of Prey" booklet, and a couple little figurines, so right off the bat, its got me. Then i start playing the game....if you played the demo, you know how the game begins, everyone getting abducted, etc......The game sets a very tense mood from the start, and builds on that, even adding very creepy elements along the way. I havent run into any big tough aliens yet, but i know they are coming. The puzzles i have solved so far have involved switching gravity around, and using portals, and the very cool "spirit walk", so it is keeping it interesting and fun. The AI so far is pretty good, but i expect it will get better with tougher enemies. The graphics are stunning, they really tweaked the Doom3 engine, as it has never looked so good, the alien ship is alive around you, and always menacing. So far i am really having fun with this game, and it just keeps getting better the deeper i get into it. Here are a few screen shots for your veiwing pleasure.

The recommemded system requirments for this are:

P4 2.5ghz /Athlon XP 2500+
1GB RAM
Video card: Ati X800 / Nvidia 6 series or better
Sound Blaster X-Fi
2.2 Ghz free HD space
Broadband connection for multiplayer

Click image for larger version  Name:	creep.jpg Views:	12 Size:	99.7 KB ID:	18152  Click image for larger version  Name:	mother.jpg Views:	13 Size:	112.0 KB ID:	18153    Click image for larger version  Name:	portal1.jpg Views:	9 Size:	96.5 KB ID:	18155 

More pictures in the Forums

Hardware | Windows | Linux | Security | Mobile Devices | Gaming
Tech Business | Editorial | General News | folding@home

Forum | Download Files

Copyright ©2001 - 2012, AOA Forums.  All rights reserved.

Alliance of Overclocking Arts

Links monetized by VigLink

Don't Click Here Don't Click Here Either