Forum latest

Ultra ChillTEC CPU Cooler
Written by Samuknow   
Tuesday, 10 April 2007 06:01

Johnny Guru takes a look at the Ultra Products CPU cooler. This cooler uses a TEC, or ThermoElectric Chip, aka Peltier device, to augment the performance of a traditional heat pipe based air cooler. More at Johnny


Discuss in the Forums 

Don't Click Here Don't Click Here Either